Thursday, September 20, 2012

Naturals Voxbox

I am happy to review yet another great voxbox from Influenster.com today! I am talking about the Naturals Voxbox I received last week that contained some great products some of which I have never tried and really love! I am including a description and retail price for each item so if it sounds like something you would enjoy please feel free to purchase and try for yourself! Ok so first item out of the voxbox is The original dish drying mat($4.99) I was sad when my mom voxbox did not contain this, but I am happy to finally be able to review it! "It has super absorbent microfiber for a new dish washing experience, that conserves energy and paper towels by air drying, and saves water by hand washing." I love this product because it dries your dishes really quickly and is very durable! The next item is LypSyl Intense Protection Lypmoisturizer($2.87) I always am on the look out to find a great moisturizer for winter months and can never find one that works without being greasy. This does the trick! Using organic ingredients it keeps lips moisturized and soft and offers great protection! I also received Eboost($28 a box of 20 powders) This you mix in with water to "boost your mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash!" Comes in 4 great flavors and I totally recommend you try! Clean Well individual hand sanitizer wipes($29.99 for 50 pouches)working in the childcare industry I am always sanitizing my hands from germs so these individual pouches come in handy! Mild ingredients and natural these kill germs and clean messes and are great for on the go. Also is Geodeo($5.99 for 2.3 oz stick) and this is my new favorite! It is a natural deodorant plus detox complex which is specially formulated to be safe for your body and gives 24 hour odor protection! I love the smell and it works amazing!Last in the box is the Sheamoisture raw shea, chamomile and argan baby bar soap($4.99 for 5 oz bar) Enriched with natural ingredients it gently cleanses while soothing inflammation, irritation and itching associated with eczema. My son tried it and loves how it makes his skin smooth and fresh. Again try any of these products for yourself and let me know what you think! Thank you influenster! * I was not paid to mention or review any of these products. I was sent this box to review for free from Influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment