Sunday, January 19, 2014

Celestial Seasonings green tea

I received this celestial seasonings green tea vox box complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and was so excited to try it out. I received 2 trial flavors of tea which were sleepytime decaf green tea with lemon and jasmine as well as Honey lemon ginseng green tea. I opened it and had to try the honey lemon first because I had a sore throat and thought this would be perfect! I was amazed at how good the tea tasted and how the smell was amazing! I then tried the sleepytime tea at night and it was equally great! Not too lemony and just the right amount to help me relax and get a good night sleep. Being a fan for years of tea and celestial teas I have to admit I never really thought I would like the Green teas but this has changed my point of view and i look forward to using my coupon for a big box of tea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment