Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TLC voxbox from Influenster

I was thrilled to be picked for the tlc voxbox from @influenster. I received it and here is the run down of what it contained: ivory bar soap, neo to go, shell fuel rewards card, Avon anew wrinkle express, and a coupon for a free breyers gelato indulgance. Now here is my thoughts on the products. I loved the Avon anew wrinkle cream! It felt smooth and not greasy at all. I also loved the breyers gelat! We tried the vanilla caramel and it was delicious! Great date night food! The neo on the go was also handy with me having an active 11 year old and especially in the summer I put it right in my car or purse and it is always there when i need it. The puffs are my favorite kleenex by far and I have always loved ivory soap. I have to say this box knocked it out of the park! The only down fall was the shell rewards card. I live in NY and we have no shell stations around so I cannot enjoy the benefits of the card :(

No comments:

Post a Comment